Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Nightmare world



Fuck these nightmares. Even though I'm going through the emotional self-evisceration of the full acceptance that she apparently never did feel enough for me to try for real or mostly at all, my dreams refuse to let her go and no wonder, I tried, waited and believed her obscure hints for years. Nothing ruins the day more than waking up and being slapped in the face by the real world after a dream where everything was fine and as promised. Like I'd need any more reminders of my situation, doesn't help a bit with the seemingly impossible process of forgetting and moving on.

So as a result I'm missing a big deadline again, skipping school, sulking at home since I barely have the strength to raise a cup of coffee. Fun times.

Picture unrelated, just some old random stuff for the sake of being an art blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment