Friday, June 26, 2009

Midsummer



I spent the midsummer at Old home and regained huge amounts of sanity. I so badly needed this break from everything to spend time with my family (also getting to know my semi-sisters a bit more again) and friends.

I also got my hands on a functioning scanner, so now I'm armed with a set of old & new scans from my sketchbook. Hunu-tan here is from just a few days ago, spawned by some quiet morning hours spent staring out the livingroom window, watching the rising sun color all the infinite green of trees into something quite pretty. I wish there were more trees and birds here where I live.

Family, small towns, friends, midsummer<3.
(okay, so I couldn't avoid a few of those dreams I wrote about earlier. But I'm getting used to them, in a way.)

5 comments:

  1. hey i freed anonymous commenting :O! -amr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool!
    Also, that is one delightful huntress you got there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bet you'd let her 25-pounce you anytime. I know I wouldn't mind :y.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I can comment!
    -Miizou

    ReplyDelete