Sunday, January 24, 2010

Should've turned left at Albuquerque



Some days ago, after getting the ~28,000,000.00 ISK for Hurricane battlecruiser, I got gateganked randomly at Tama while passing through. I got to sit/float in my new Hurricane for some hours only. They even podded me - my first time, that - lost a bunch of implants there, a fistful of millions to the solar winds. Goddamn, if you ever run into people from Involuntary Confinement, do steal their underwear.



Yes, I realized afterwards that the system I got killed in was indeed the very same that Hitler "got podded every time" :D. (The youtube-video in my previous entry.) I should've remembered just why it sounded familiar, before jumping into 0.3.



But hey, at least these are pretty sweet.

--
Also haha, I just noted that I've been receiving some traffic from Rule34 website. Okay, after pondering about it for a while I guessed it; seems that my female Smoker and Hunter & Zoey have somehow found their way up there -- and directed from there, I found out about this little project :D. Awesome.

3 comments:

  1. Nice blog, came across it while searching for System Shock stuff

    Don't neglect your deviantart page :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :).
    As for DA, I know, I shouldn't, but somehow it just happens. Maybe this'll spark a comeback, uh, soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's cool. You're being watched now. The world needs more System Shock fanart by the way ;)

    ReplyDelete