Monday, March 1, 2010

Will goes OW!



I kicked up a blog for my upcoming webcomic/graphic novel, the Willow, that's been going on in my head for a looong time now. By this post I try to encourage/force myself to actually get it going after all these years of not getting it going. Wish me luck.

The Willow <-- see it right over there.

Also, check out mah twitter for random EVE-screenshots and other even more random things. Thought it'd be the place to get more of these little shots I keep taking out to the public without making whole blog posts about them.

Also also, I added a donate button over there to the right :D!
Pretty please, with sugar on the top, I'm so very poor!

2 comments:

  1. What did I just see?
    -Miizou

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the latest edge in home appliances; the Finger Utilizer(tm) - the FU \o/.

    ReplyDelete