Thursday, April 21, 2011

==>





This is kinda old news already, but lately I've been reading Homestuck. If you don't know about mspaintadventures, I heartily recommend getting familiar with it. Been laughing my head off many many times over the course of few last weeks. Yes, it sure ain't the shortest webcomic out there.

The first pic is a link to my Tegaki-e page, there's more HS-stuff there too, didn't wanna stuff them all here. I still keep popping those straight to twitter, so by all means do follow me there if interested.

2 comments:

  1. I followed Homestuck for a long while too, but at one point it sort of seemed to get... stuck, so I dropped it. The elements felt too game-like to me, instead of the makings of a story. Maybe it's gotten better since then? Problem Sleuth is very much worth reading too if you haven't already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, hard to say about it getting 'better' since I've been really liking it all the way now, admitting that there were this one stream of pretty long pesterlogs in 3y3fuxx0r1ng tr0ll sp33c)( at one point...eyes still a bit sore about that. But hey, it has evolved constantly into a more story-like approach, so probably no harm in taking another shot at it yourself :).
    Problem Sleuth I do know, yeah, read it some years ago. Good stuff too.

    ReplyDelete