Monday, August 4, 2008

Hacker's omnom


I have a dentist appointment at 12:30. So I kinda shouldn't still be up writing this, now should I?

Too bad I didn't manage to snap a decent shot of the cybernetic modules, otherwise the stuff there is kinda authentic. I mean.. this one isn't really that detailed anyway. Just something quick and zen.




















Something neat I found from Von Braun's mall as I hack'n'hacked my way up to the UNN Rickenbacker today.


Also this one's from the Von Braun's movie theatre, as you can see from the prices. Nothing worth buying costs more than a few hundred nanites tops.. ammo, medkits, nothing I can think of. And I do consider myself kinda wealthy with my 489n's. So the magic of movies remain, even in the distant future.

No comments:

Post a Comment