Thursday, August 6, 2009

Mai waifu meme


Found this on the internets, could't resist. Zoey, mai waifu!
I've got a serious hair fetish.

The empty template is here.
--
Also, if interested in Yamaoka'ish music, try out Liminality albums by these guys, who seem to be giving out Silent Hill inspired ambient for free. Just scroll all the way to the bottom for the SH-stuff. Some of these do capture the atmosphere nicely.

Also, also. Next weekend isn't going to be too cheerful for me, I'm off to see my grandpa starting tomorrow, quite perhaps for the last time considering his much weakened condition. He's 89 now. I don't know how to feel about it..he has lived a full life, something we can only hope to achieve some day, it's hard to feel too bad about the natural way of life when there's no reason to, really. But it ain't gonna be a party either.

No comments:

Post a Comment