Monday, August 10, 2009

Unyuu



Fanart of the unlucky Carnifex named Unyuufex who only wanted love but ended up as a brutal warmachine.
I've liked it since I first saw it some years ago.. and now that I have my own little Tyranid-fleet, I finally ran into it's original maker on DA too.
And by chance, my own Carnifex came up with Scything talons and Crushing claws too.
The original here.

Also, my granpa was feeling temporarily pretty well since the painful treatment for his cancer had to be terminated recently to prevent it actually doing more effectively what the cancer is trying to do. He's had cancer for 14 years already and now it's going to win.
Good thing he can be home, with his wife. I can't imagine a more perfect way to go than in your own bed, being with someone you've shared your long life with. Still, I hope he hangs in there as long as he can.

No comments:

Post a Comment