Thursday, September 17, 2009

Brontotype


What I've been doing the past four days? Playing Prototype, that's what.


I had no idea I'd get so deeply consumed -- exploring Manhattan, and the ridicilous feel of raw power just blew me away and glued me to my PC for every free moment I could spare. It probably will today also, as soon as I'm done with this entry.
Even though the story mode is completed, there's the free roam mode which lets you, well, freely roam through the island and complete little events to gain more exp.




Alex isn't as subtle in his gentle pushes as his look-alike Altaïr.


Or in his attacks.


Or in his feeding habits.


He just likes to slam his fists to the ground all day.


"Ugh..no more dude, I'm done drinking for tonight."

The fact that the slimy dude sitting there is called a Hunter and Alex looks like a Hunter from L4D with his hoodie, is such a huge little joy for me, a hunter hunting hunters. Heh :|.

Also this.

No comments:

Post a Comment