Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Uaah







I did it! I hacked and purged her mainframe.

I'm sorry ;_;.


Couldn't be helped, slicing up a whole space station full of people is a bit harsh, not to mention the endless threats of spreading her nasty virus-thingie to Earth. I mean, I can't even use the infestation.


This place was creepy, didn't expect such a Gigerish approach from her.
And that stuff crawls - pulsing red veins underneath it. You should've been there.


Meanwhile, I caught a roomfull of these guys sleeping on duty. How sweet.


Her elites tried to give some resistance, then I remembered the RF-07 Skorpion I'd picked up earlier. Minor damage yeah, so here's 3 x minor damage's per click from a 100 bullet mag; swiss cybernetic cheese.


There's she is, finally. Didn't go quietly, no.


But oh well, when this baby gets to its destination -- we should always watch where we dump our garbage, now shouldn't we.

It's funny, but now after the original it's much easier to see the little things that are 'missing' from SS2. Nothing too big and nothing that makes the game any less brilliant, but still some little things point out even sharper now.
Like the lack of cyberspace/simplified hacking, some UI-things, and there's the omnius presence of the badly executed 3D that makes the sprites actually look good and stuff like that. Derms, I really miss those little patches, but I guess that's just the influence of me reading Gibson's Neuromancer a while ago. Good book, you should look into it.

I also started a new game in SS2 with a PSI-fag, let's see if his neuromagic can replace guns completely. As if.

No comments:

Post a Comment